Local Listings Matter
Local Service includes
- Basic information about your business, including name, address, phone number, website, email, office hours, payments accepted, social media accounts, and any photos you’d like to add to your listings
- Bios and photos of your staff
- Specific services or specialties you’d like to highlight
- Match, sync, and lock your listings across our network of over 70 sites and apps.
- We will also create listings for you if you’re missing from any of our publishers.
- Push your staff bios and other content you’d like to add, like services or specialties, to your listings.
- Create a map marker on your listings to show clients where to park, which is important if you’re based in a large office building.
- Link your featured message to a Schedule an Appointment page, contact page, online catalog or special sales page.
- We can also update that featured message anytime, so let us know about any upcoming events or services you’d like to highlight.
- Detect and suppress any duplicate listings across our network.
Introductory price: $600 per year per location
Consistent and Accurate Listings Matter
Part of the search engine algorithm is based on trust. By claiming all listings and ensuring the information is accurate and consistent, you increase the likelihood of your business being found online. If each of those listings has a link back to your website, then you are sending a clear signal to the search engines that the information can be trusted and therefore increase your rankings.
We Analyze and Manage:
- Google Business Listings
- Local Marketing Audit
- Other Business Listings
- Local Rankings