Build Local Awareness
Drive more traffic to your website
Turn more visitors into buyers.
Local Marketing helps to ensure you will be found online and off.
You need your information to be easy to read — both for customers and for crawlers. Local Pages are built according to industry standards and best practices. The key to local SEO is making sure your data is consistent everywhere. When someone searches online for a local business, search engines and mobile apps rely on location data from these data sources to provide the results. If your listing data is incorrect or inconsistent between any of these sources, your listing might not show up in the search results.
Why use a local marketing service?
- Someone can edit your information, add photos and make modifications to your local business listings without you knowing about it.
- If you have ever moved your office or storefront, you know that changing everything is a time consuming task.
- Do you specials? Those can be pushed out to all of your listings throughout the year.
We can help you get the job done quickly and accurately. Your information will be listed on 74 different local search engines and directories. Each one of those will be pointing back to your web site.
Let NewWard manage your online local listings, saving you a ton of time and money.
Local Service includes
- Basic information about your business, including name, address, phone number, website, email, office hours, payments accepted, social media accounts, and any photos you’d like to add to your listings
- Bios and photos of your staff
- Specific services or specialties you’d like to highlight
- Match, sync, and lock your listings across our network of over 70 sites and apps.
- We will also create listings for you if you’re missing from any of our publishers.
- Push your staff bios and other content you’d like to add, like services or specialties, to your listings.
- Create a map marker on your listings to show clients where to park, which is important if you’re based in a large office building.
- Link your featured message to a Schedule an Appointment page, contact page, online catalog or special sales page.
- We can also update that featured message anytime, so let us know about any upcoming events or services you’d like to highlight.
- Detect and suppress any duplicate listings across our network.
Introductory price: $600 per year per location